Sunday, March 10, 2013

Recent foods! Yum!

I know I said I would post these awhile ago... So here they are!

These are some of our most recent and oh so yummy meals... I have more photos but have not gotten them on my computer just yet... Hope you enjoy and that it doesn't make anyone too hungry.....

Greek Meatballs

Chicken "Noodle" Soup with Rosemary Dinner Rolls

"Honey" Ham with Cabbage

My Mom's Breakfast "Hash" and Eggs

My Breakfast "Hash" and Eggs

Parmesan Crusted Pork with a small salad and Sweet Mustard Dressing

4 "sauces" I made the other day...
Ranch Dressing - 1g carb per 2Tbs
Russian Dressing - 0g carbs per 2Tbs (family favorite!)
Sweet Honey Mustard Dressing - 1g per 2Tbs
Dill Sauce - 1g carb per 2Tbs (used with fish!)

I saw the following on Facebook and figured I would try it out... It was not as easy as it looks! The dang noodles kept breaking on me! LOL... The 5 year old loved them though!

Just before they started to cook!

On their plates!
They each got 5 chunks of hot dog to start and the baby got a couple that were cut up for him!

A close up! Next time I will need to cook them longer!
The noodle inside the hot dog was still super crunchy!


That is all I have for now. My youngest has decided he does not need to sleep when others do...

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment