Monday, March 11, 2013

My Silly Guys!

I know I have not posted many things just about my kiddos lately, but here is something I hope brightens everyone's day as it does mine!

My boys are such little hams sometimes! Of course, part of this was due to my second son's teacher making their Monday Meetings more fun! Today was Mustache Monday! We were sent a template that had 3 Mustaches printed on it. Each child from her class was to choose their favorite, cut it out and then wear it to class! Well, I have 3 little boys that got to wear them! (Number 4 would have eaten it rather than wear it!) I figured they might pick the same one, so I printed out 3 pages of the same thing and........... They each picked a different one! LOL! Only my kids I tell you! In any case, they all looked extra adorable with their mustaches on! Here they are.....

My little 5 year old in the middle there cracks me up!
He looks like some gun-slinging cowboy from the old west!
Or a slightly "mad" scientist!

Aren't they just oh so cute?! LOL

And then of course my little Mini-Me has to go and steal the spotlight today too! As we were dropping Daddy off at work he was attempting to put on a pair of the glasses his older brothers got from their recent(ish) eye appointments. You know, the kind that roll into them selves.... To make this story short, Daddy helped him out by getting them on his face and then not letting him take them off until he could snap a quick photo with Mommy's phone! Ha ha... Here is that one as well!

"I look cool! Right?"

Love it!

And, believe it or not, that is NOT snow in the background.... It was the blinding sun! LOL Today was actually warm enough that I got our outdoor Christmas lights taken down! Go Me! 

And now that this day is done and I have, hopefully, brightened your day... I am off!

~TTFN!


2 comments:

  1. Outdoor Christmas lights come DOWN?!? Pfft...I still our Christmas tree up, lol.

    p.s.--Please cvhange the color of your text...I can't see the titles at all and the red is too hard on my poor tired eyes. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete