Monday, March 4, 2013

Photo Monday 10

My Boys' Bean!


When we first started home school we were told that there was going to be outings with the other kids that go to the same school in our area!

The first outing was a meet and greet type thing. This is where my 1st grader met his teacher for the first time in person and the boys got to play with the kids their age and with the older kids.

They had different activities and one of those was to learn how to plant a bean! They had little pots and soil and beans. Each of my boys made one. They were forgotten and left outside when we got home and it wasn't until about a week or so later that I brought them in. I combined all the dirt with the one that had a sprout so that it then became every one's and not just one person's plant was growing. After a week of just sitting there it took off! And this is the result now several months later. I would also like to add that this part of the plant has creeped up the side of our avocado tree and is into the upper pane of the window. It is very tall! Plants are awesome! I hope I can get more to grow this year!

~TTFN!



2 comments: