Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Little Guy Got Photos Taken


More pictures to share...

My sweet little guy here turned 5 at the end of February!

So, I decided we needed some 5 year old pictures taken! 

And here they are!







With Easter around the corner I thought this picture was appropriate!






Of course, I had to jump in and take a photo with my little guy as well!

He picked the background and was hamming it up for the camera!






This is the photo I have chosen to be his "school" photo! He is so adorable here! One of my favorites!

Of course, his glasses were a challenge as he likes to put his head up to have his photos taken and this is one of the few with little to no glare!







This one I fell in love with too and even ordered a special picture made with this one that should be here in roughly 2 weeks!








He  saw the sunflower a few photo shoots ago and asked then if he could get a photo with it but that was in the fall and I didn't think it would have worked for then. So, being Spring time I let him this time!





And of course, our reason for the photos in the first place!

Sadly, the giant white 5 has gone missing from the portrait studio so we improvised!

I found a giant 5 online and printed it then cut it out on red poster board and then stenciled out his name and we made it work! I love this photo so much I have several copies of it coming as well!








That is all for this post! I am so proud of my handsome little guy and getting used to his glasses!

Here is the topper for today in news with this kiddo as well...

I got online this afternoon and started the enrollment process in the online home school his brothers go to! 

All that is left is to fax in the paperwork that is required and for him to be approved! 

Yippee!!!!!

~TTFN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment