Monday, March 11, 2013

Review: Schick Hydro Silk Razor!

As I have previously stated, I am a BzzAgent. This means that I get offered opportunities to try out products for little to no cost. I test the product and give my feedback to BzzAgent and I also tell you here!

This time I got the chance to try out a new razor! I have not yet been able to get my legs nice and silky smooth since the birth of my youngest son. I am not sure if that has to do with my other medical issues that took place after my little guy was born or if my body just decided I no longer need to have smooth legs! I was so excited and had hopes of this razor being the end all for that issue I was having. Sadly, for me at least, it was not. I get to have soft silky smooth legs for roughly an hour after I shave and then they are back to icky and dry again! (Until I get to another product I am testing, that one has started to work on my legs! I will post about it another time though!)

On one hand, I enjoy this new razor for it's easy to grip handle, swivel head, multiple blades and the fact it takes up a little less space in the shower than my Schick Intuition does! (Yes, I am a Schick gal!)

The other hand though, I have to use shave cream with this new razor. This is something I have not had to use for YEARS! (I think I started using the Intuition when it first came out.) So, it ends up taking me just a tad bit longer to shave when using the Hydro razor instead. And often I do not have the time for that with being a Mother to four rowdy boys!

I may or may not continue to use the Schick Hydro Silk razor in the future. I also still have 3 coupons that I am willing to share. They are for $5.00 off and if you use them at Wal-mart it makes this awesome razor $0.97!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! So, if you would like one of the coupons still available just comment below or if you followed this link from Facebook you can let me know there as well! (Blog Facebook)

All in all... I give this razor a 3.5 star rating. I do not hate it, but I will keep a tight grip on my Intuition if push comes to shove!

~TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Two questions, how do you become a bzzagent? And would you be willing to mail the coupon? I prefer Venus (no shave gel is a win for me) but I could totally use a 97 cent back up razor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two answers.....

      You become a BzzAgent by going to bzzagent.com and signing up! take surveys about yourself and then they will select you for campaigns!

      And I can for sure send you one! I have your address from Christmas and will send one your way!

      Thanks Brittany!

      Delete