Friday, December 28, 2012

(Late) Photo Monday 4

Sorry this is late! 
As of last Saturday I got extra busy and lost all track of time!
On Saturday, After taking the dog and husband to their "resorts" and the husband only checking in, we took the kiddos to see Santa and have them ask him for things they could not have possibly gotten in time! LOL



To date this is the BEST photo of all 4 of my kiddos together! The baby did not cry as much as I had expected! For it being only 4 days before Christmas I am surprised Santa didn't get the "Just Surprise Me!" quote from my boys! I had forewarned them that Santa was already to the step of double checking his list to make sure he had all the gifts finished and ready to go on Christmas morning! Santa is not a procrastinator! Not by any means! LOL!

They had fun playing with the toys and then getting to see Santa! They loved him! It was a great day and when we left Santa land it was SNOWING!

Fun was had!

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment