Sunday, January 20, 2013

Catching up with the Mama!

So far January has been a pretty busy time for my little family! Thanks to my Hubby I now have my new Wedding Ring! (A late-ish Christmas gift!) It is completely different from our previous matching set! And I hope to be getting his picked up for him, within the next month or so. The kiddos and I have been flying through school so far. They are about a month ahead with the latest projected end date at June 5th! At the rate they have been going, school (as far as their home classes go) will most likely be finished in the first part of May with them only having to make their contacts! Yippee!!!

The first photo in this blog shows some of the fun that we had on Friday! My husband and I had talked about getting family photos done to send out to family and friends (not to mention some very not so subtle comments from family members) around Spring time. Well, we could afford it and we had the time to do it! So we did! I also wanted to get some other photos done! The photo above I had stuck in my head for a very long time! I am so glad it turned out the way it did. I love being friends with my photographer! I can tell her my own ideas and she gets it right away! I have had photographers who did not understand my personal vision and I was nowhere near happy with the photos. I am super happy with these ones though. White shirts, blue jeans, no socks or shoes and all my boys together! Perfect! And they gave me their "Santa smiles" too! I love that photo!


Then of course we have the Family Photo! It was difficult to get all the boys to smile and behave at once but once we reminded them that Dad had to get to work, they shaped up pretty fast! This is one of many poses that we took just to get the kiddos all smiling and looking good at once! Which actually wasn't that difficult!

Following the Family Photo and the Boys' Group photo we had Mommy and me and Daddy and me photos taken. Here they are....




Daddy and Logan.....




 Daddy and Riley....




Daddy and Tanner....





Daddy and Wyatt....




..... Mommy and Logan




...... Mommy and Riley




...... Mommy and Tanner




..... Mommy and Wyatt







I had a lot of fun with these photos! I completely enjoyed the different backgrounds! These all have got to be some of my favorites. Sadly, we missed the picture of just my husband and I but we were a little pressed for time and I still had to order prints. It was super fun and we had a pretty good day.

After taking Dad to work we picked up a few Redbox movies! (see review post here) Then we came home to relax and watch some movies! At 10 pm I went and picked up the hubby from work and it was bed time as soon as I got home! Follow that fun filled day with car shopping the next day and you have a fun filled Friday and Saturday! And one tired Mama...

More on the car shopping in a future post!

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment