Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Photo Monday Slacker Catch Up!

Sorry everyone...

I know I have missed a few weeks of Photo Monday... So here are a few photos for your pupils to enjoy!

All "Artsy/Craftsy" stuff and then a funny.....

I did not come up with any of these neat crafts on my own... They are not my own creations... Just sharing them for fun summer ideas!


Home made paint!
1 cup flour
1 cup salt
1 cup water
whatever color of food coloring you want....
BAM! Paint!



This one, I actually do not have instructions for (bad me!) But I think I want to try it.... It is pretty and looks SUPER fun! I think I can do it! We might see!!!! He he....



Stacked flower pots??!! Awesome!
This one, pretty self explanatory.... But....
1 LARGE pot
6 smaller pots
spray paint (color of choice)
Spray paint all pots the desired color!
Get a rod that is the height you want your finished project to be,
place it in the center of the bottom LARGE pot,
Slide the next pot on, repeat.
Place a bird bath bowl on the top and wah-la!
(Note: the instructions I read, I do not have them now, did not say how the bird bath would stay there. If anyone knows then PLEASE share the information! Thanks!)



FUNNY TIME!!!!!


Who doesn't love Dory?! LOL I love her and this made me giggle... Hope you all enjoyed it as well!

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment