Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review: Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips

As I have said before, I am a BzzAgent! This means I test products for different companies for little to no money. This review is on Green Giants Veggie Snack Chips!



These chips come in two different flavors that I was able to test.

The first was Multi grain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt. To me, these chips tasted a bit like SUN Chips and that was a nice change. My boys were NOT fans of these chips! And these are the ones I got not only a full sized bag of but 4 "snack bags" of as well. The kiddos were not pleased to see the snack bags in our picnic basket a few days after they had the big bag. And I can not really blame them! These "chips" seem to have the same texture of a pressed and dehydrated mashed potatoes! No good! (Just being honest here!)

The second flavor was a HUGE hit in my house! Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips in Zesty Cheddar flavor! (Pictures in the above photo!) These tasted a lot like Doritos' Nacho Cheese Chips and the kids ate the entire bag real fast! They loved them and keep asking me for more! The price however is a bit out there! I wish they were not so expensive! (Nearing 4 and 5 dollars a bag and just like any other chip, mostly air!) If the Dollar Tree picks these chips up I think I will be more likely to purchase them. For now, they remain at the store and I continue to listen to my kids ask for them! 

Those are my thoughts on these chips! Enjoy!


~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment