Saturday, June 2, 2012

Here is a brief bit... Busy busy week!

So, we had our appointment on Wednesday at WIC (Women, Infants and Children) and I found that this year the state has extra Farmer's Market money to give out. This year, instead of the normal amount of $20 per family to spend on fruits and veggies at the Farmer's Market, we will receive $20 EACH!!!  Since I am on WIC as being a Breast Feeding Mama, my 4 year old and baby are on WIC as well, we will be getting $60! Yippee! I was also informed that my 6 month old is in the 9th percentile for his weight! At 6 months old he weighs 14.7 pounds. This is the smallest baby I have had, but according to my Mother, I was 15.0 pounds at 6 months old, so this little man is just a mini me! The Doctors and WIC keep telling me that something is wrong with him not gaining weight... Well, I have news for them! I had my Mother on WIC for an extra year plus because I was under weight and too short according to their "standards". His doctor appointment, and immunizations,is Tuesday, June 5th. We will see what his Doctor says... they always vary.

The thing that made last Wednesday extra busy was that on Tuesday night my oldest was jumping on a trampoline and sprained his ankle! We spent Wednesday morning in town trying to find crotches to buy him so that he could go to school on Thursday! He ended up only going to school for part of Thursday and then all of Friday. The school had him borrow a wheel chair during the day to get around since he was fighting the part about using the crutches properly! Plus, it took 40 minutes to get him from the car and into his class room on Thursday!

You will notice the name change above. From the ever long The Mom, The Wife, The Low-Carber and The Learning Coach to One Mama with 4 Boys! I was reading my sisters blog, Diary of a Mad Housegirl, and she mentioned wishing I would change it to something shorter and easier to remember, so I did! I hope it is easier to remember and find! I had started by changing it to Ramblings of a SAHM, but then I Googled that... Yikes! A lot of blogs with that title. So then I went for this one. It seems to not be as popular, but not as easy to Google due to the word "with"! Google confuses easily! LOL

This is a brief little bit from me, but the baby has decided he needs to cut more teeth and this means less sleep for mama! He gets so fussy at night it is insane! I wish I could make the entire process pain free for him. And I pray he doesn't decide biting is funny!

More on another post, on another day!

~TTFN

1 comment: