Monday, September 10, 2012

Kicking Off September!

Welcome to September Everyone!

My 2 Home Schooling Kiddos
hard at work on History Day!
They completed loved school in PJ's! LOL
It has been an extra busy week here at my house! Monday was pretty laid back, did some relaxing. Sort of the same on Tuesday. Wednesday was the first day of school as I had said previously. That was one busy crazy hectic day! I had to have each of the boys online and in a class at a certain time and the OLS (online school) kept having issues. Every time we had to be logged and in a class their server would go down! It started to feel like their entire site hated me! But I guess a lot of parents, students and teachers were all having the same issue. I think we will have a better time with it this week since I spent a good chunk of my weekend "chunking" their classes so that we can do one to two subjects a day, get in all the hours we need to get in and not feel like chickens with our heads cut off!

Enjoying the park for his
Big Brother's P.E. class
I am sure as with all things, it will take time! The enjoy their P.E. class a lot! Go outside, run, walk, swim... They may also play any Wii Sports games or physical household chores! Yippee!!!! Chores!!!! I mean, Wii!!! LOL I suppose it is a good thing we do not have one of those! I think my boys would try to spend all school in their P.E. class. I have found it easy to get the class done however since I do have some very active kiddos! We took the time on Friday to go to the Park in town and have some P.E. time there! And everyone got to play! (Obviously the 4 year old and Baby came with us!) The first few days were pretty easy with the little ones. The husband was able to entertain them for the most part while school was going on with the occasional stop for me to nurse the baby. This coming week, starting tomorrow, the 4 year old will either be learning with his new Pre-K book or on the computer playing Plants vs Zombies! I bought it for the entire family on Saturday and put it onto our "old" desktop computer so he could learn how to play it. He is doing pretty good for only being 4 years old and not really understanding that you have to place the plants so that you stop the zombies. Not just watch everything move on the screen! LOL He will get the hang of it though, I know he will!

The baby..... My how he has grown.... He still loves to nurse and cuddle which I am so happy about! I have no clue what I will do once he decides he doesn't want to cuddle and/or nurse! I ma be crushed when that day comes! Anyways, here are some photos of the little Monkey boy!All taken within the last week or two....

A boy and his.... spoon?
He was having a blast with his spoon!

Hanging out by the tub while I got ready for the day!

Being adorable in a ducky bib we handed
down to our soon-to-be cousin!

Add caption


He LOVES that cat!
Gets super excited each time he sees him!
Laughing at Big Brother!
I can hardly believe that he is 9 months old! Such a little cutie too! I know it sounds funny, but when I was asked how I got such cute baby pictures I replied with "You gotta have cute kids to start!" I know my boys are adorable, handsome, cute, pretty.... pick a word, it describes them all!(as long as it is a good word!) LOL I love my boys!

Anyways, we finished off our school week and I could tell they were happy to be going into their first weekend of the school year. I am glad to have them away from all of those bullies and bad influences at the brick and mortar school! They will be meeting some of their fellow class mates at the end of the month! Hopefully we will be able to make some new friends in the area and have some fun! They may also be doing swim lessons or yoga at the local rec center! I am super excited for that. I think we will be getting a family pass and then we can all go exercise at once! But that has not been decided just yet!

Well all... I know it has been a while and this doesn't seem like a great deal of info, but I am now tired and I shall leave you for now, but hopefully not for too long!

In the mean time, please enjoy a cup of coffee with the oldest boy....

Sippin' his Saturday Morning Cup of Joe!
Yes, I give my kids coffee!
And....?????

~TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. You're a brave soul. I won't even give the kids candy lol. They already have more energy then I do, coffee is all I have left to help me stay on top ROFL

    ReplyDelete