Tuesday, September 4, 2012

School Starts Wednesday!

Yup, that is correct! I have had some nice chats with both of my boys' "teachers" and I have gotten the Introduction to Online Learning completed and it is time to go, go, go with the school thing!

I spent part of tonight cutting and gluing a few things together for them to have ready for their Math and Science classes and I have a few more small things to buy to complete other smaller parts to their school collection.

I have tomorrow to finish their Advanced Prep for the week because school starts Wednesday! Yikes! It is somewhat nerve wracking since I have found some points of confusion. Such as, the said to label 3.5" x 5" note cards with the numbers, 5, 6, 6, 8, 9, 9 and then label 5 more even and 4 more odd. I had started to assume that this meant that I needed the actual eve number itself written on the card. I got smart and pulled out the book labeled "Learning Guide Math 3" They had photo examples! LOL

I shall scurry around and get the final things for school tomorrow ready to go Wednesday! One kiddo has his Kick Off Meeting online at 10:30 AM and then the other has his Welcome Group at 11 AM! Then they have their Math class followed by another online class and then they will go into Science, History, Art and Language Arts for the remainder of their School day. The will have a Minimum of 4.5 hours a day and a maximum of 6 hours. Their Teachers both said not to let them get burnt out too fast. As long as they have a minimum of 2.5% of each course done each week, they will complete them all on time! Yippee!

Wish us luck!

I hope to be back sooner rather than later with more photos of the kiddos and other things that have been going on! Like I said, It has been a busy week!

I also have the review on my Aunt's Product still brewing in my brain. Sorry Auntie... I keep running out of hours in the day! I will get your review and product up as soon as I can!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day(Celebrate all those "Laboring Mom's" LOL-My Mother will understand that one!) Stay Safe All!

9 months old and just a handsome lil' man!


~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment