Sunday, September 16, 2012

Semi Successful Week 1

I had decided after the first 3 days of school and all that multiple classes in one day thing needed to go into "clumped" classes for my boys. Now THAT seemed to work great! Obviously they have some classes they like better than others. So those classes go slightly smoother. They are in 1st and 3rd grade but the school made it easier on me and gave them the 2nd grade History, Science and Art together. However, my 3rd grader keeps complaining about getting the "harder" Math and Language Arts stuff. I have to keep reminding him that he is older and that in 2 years his brother will be doing the exact same school work he is doing now. That seems to make it better for him. If he can put it into his own head that one day his little brother gets to do the same thing, then he is all good with doing it first. LOL

I plan to sit at the "school area" tomorrow(today because it is now 2:30am) and get their work all mapped out for them again this week. I think we may change up some of the order this week though. I think Monday will be their Language Arts, Tuesday is going to be Art (we need a short day, I have another dentist appointment), Wednesday - Math, Thursday can be Science and Friday can be History! Friday will end up being easier that way since they seem to love that class and cruise right through it! I think that may be how they have the History class being more interactive and not just a site and listen class. They get stories red to them and they do clapping word games that they love! Also, we go over most of the information just the 3 of us and then review around the rest of the family.

I wish I had more photos to get up here for everyone to see but my phone and it's connection cable to my computer have been having a disagreement this evening! Thus the almost 3 am blog post! I have been attempting to get the Nokia program to work with my phone and I have no idea why it isn't working. Yes, my phone is in fact a Nokia, that is not the issue. LOL Once I can get all my photos onto my computer, I will get them into a new post. I was able to get a few just before my phone and cable first disagreed. Here they are:

P.s. I warn you, they are older photos! For some reason my phone was not letting my computer have them until today!

Picnic in the Dollar Stores lawn! LOL
This was in June or July!
Me and ALL 4 boys, photo by my Mom!

Baby Wyatt
So tiny and cute! LOL

Funny face for a 4 year old!
I don't know that he ever has a straight face,
or that he smiles nice for photos LOL

Handsome 6 year old!
(Me helping the baby sit up in the background!)

And..... My oldest! Ignoring his picture happy
Grandma! LOL He was not wanting his photo taken!

And now I can show a couple more recent photos.....

All 4 of my boys relaxing with each other after dinner!
(the 4 year old was still munching on his Hot Dog bun! LOL)
The baby is obsessed with water/juice bottles!
He will chew on the lid non-stop!


Mr. Cheerio Face!
He had just taken a Cheerio from me and was munching on it!
At least he is polite enough to chew with his mouth closed! LOL

Well, since that is really all I can show for now I better be going! I have a slightly busy day planned tomorrow and I will most likely appreciate the sleep in the morning! Good Night all! (Or good morning!)

~TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment