Monday, July 30, 2012

Another Post! Yikes! *Rambling Alert*

I know, strange for me to be posting so much. I guess I just feel like I have something to say lately!

Yesterday, July 29th, was my older sister's Birthday! Yippee... Happy Birthday Sis! She writes Diary of a Mad Housegirl and is expecting her first child in October. Her other half bought her the neatest gift! It is a Laboratory Beaker Mug! She loves it and he knows her oh so well! I think it is awesome that they have that relationship where he knows what to get her and that she will love it and that will be that! They know each other so well! And over the last 8-9 years he really has become the brother I never had. And a great Uncle! I am thrilled beyond worlds for them to finally be having a baby! They have watched me have 4 of them and now that I am finished having babies they are about to start.

As far as the gifting thing goes.... I hardly ever know what to get adults! Kids are easy to shop for! This year the themes can be as easy as World of Warcraft (the8 year old), Dinosaurs or Paleontology stuff (the 6 year old), things that light up or move or coloring supplies (the 4 year old) and of course baby tools for both my little man and my newest nephew. I even hope to get a package to my niece and nephew on my Hubby's side of the family. At this point it may just be the hand crafted stuff we are able to make between now and then along with pictures and a card! It is all a matter of money! For the adults in my family though, I am lost 90% of the time! My sister's other half is the easiest to shop for though, $10 gift card at Barns & Noble and he is covered! My Hubby, somewhat similar, but still difficult. Gift cards are a great gift for other family members, but your husband... Eh... Not always the greatest of ideas! LOL! Of course, he was given a $10 Barns & Noble gift card for his Birthday and he just recently bought himself a new book. Which was great! Because, hey, new book! It just doesn't seem too personal. To me it feels like I am not putting too much thought into the gift for my significant other (the word significant really does mean someone special, not just another person! LOL) like my sister's significant other did! I am sure he put a lot of thought into that gift! Me, I think I would be an easy person to shop for. I love pink and girly! LOL. This year though, I already mentioned to my mother, I would love the money to go get my Tattoo's "finished". I have my 2 older boys' names on my legs and I need to add the 2 younger boys' names to my legs as well. However, that doesn't complete them by any means! But the 2 names are the most important step and the thing I want done most! After that it will be time to complete them all. Here is how, I want to put their birth date written out under their names like this: 

August Eighth (followed by the year in numbers)

     November Seventeenth (year)

          February Twenty-ninth (year)

               November Twenty-sixth (year)

That way it looks, from a distance, like the names are underlined! I have yet to decide if these will be in colors the boys like or black or in a color of my choosing! The boys' favorite colors right now are Yellow, Blue, Red and then the baby is stuck with whatever other color there is to pick from even if that color is purple or pink! LOL

Above their names I would like to get their Zodiac Animals! I lucked out and all 4 of my boys have a different Zodiac. I have a Leo (Lion), a Scorpio (scorpion), a Pieces (2 fish) and last a Sagittarius (the Centaur) and I would really like to eventually get the added color of those animals in there with their names (done in all black). I just need to find a Tattoo Parlor that will do them for around the same price as the first 2 were done ($40 each!) and then I will be set to go!

Aside from Tattoos, a little breakfast in bed and jewelry (the good stuff! LOL) would be nice! Time to soak in the bath and relax, read a book, watch a movie with my family... Just enjoy the day that my Mommy made me, me! 

That is just me rambling. I said I felt I had something to say, I never said it was truly important! LOL!

If you are still reading my ramble I thank you and I hope you return again soon! I hope to have another post up within the next few days! For now, I hope you enjoyed my ramble and as always.....

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment