Friday, August 3, 2012

A New Me!


So, this is my new hair style! I love it!!! I had forgotten how curly my hair gets when shorter! LOL! Of course, it takes a lot of "help" from the blow dryer and my brush to to get it straight even when long. When medium length it has a wave to it. I love having shorter hair in the warm months though because my hair is so thick! I will now let it grow out until next summer when I get the itch to cut it again because I get "over-heated"!


I asked my 4 year old what he thought of my hair again tonight. Last night he kept telling me that my hair cut looked stupid and that I should put it all back. Tonight I asked him what he thought, if he still thought it was stupid and he looked at me with a half smile and said, "No, it's not stupid." So I asked him if he liked it now and he smiled that half smile again and just simply said, "Maybe." But we shall see. The style may grow on him! Others who have seen my new do have said "Wow!" And "Looks Good!" I even got a "Sexy Mama" from a girl friend! LOL!

The other things that I have been doing is "collecting" Free Samples! Ha! I received a couple different lotions and some shampoo and conditioner (that one has gotten lost in the day to day shuffle). I even got some Emergen-C Vitamin C drink in 2 different flavors and they are 5 and 6 carbs each, so I have been holding off on "testing" those! I got the original Orange flavor and then I got an Acia Berry flavor that I am really interested in! I love that little Super Fruit! Even though I can have fruit in moderation I tend to stay far from it just because I happen to know I can down an entire basket of Blueberries to myself in about 10 minutes if I am really craving them! LOL. I have gotten several other Free or next to nothing items that I am slowly hoping to put a post up about and just let everyone know my own opinion on the products. Who doesn't love reading other peoples opinions? Right?  LOL!

Again, there are many different things I am working on... Even crafts! Christmas-ish gifts included! I think many of the planned Christmas gifts will become birthday gifts since we plan on doing ONE gift per little person ( my 4 boys and my new nephew). That we shall also see how it goes!

I was able to make him a necklace out of
beads that fell off my Mother's shirt!
He ignored them for the most part.
But he looks so stinking cute!
~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment