Monday, October 1, 2012

BzzAgent Review: Glade Expressions(R) Collection

I hope you have noticed by now that I am a BzzAgent. That means that I get selected to test out products for little to no money. And then I submit my reviews to BzzAgent and then they determine if they want me to review anything else for them based on the reviews I submit. Previously I have done reviews on Dr. Scholl's(R) for Her High Heel Insoles and The Dark Monk (Kindle eBook). Both of which I was pretty happy with as far as the "product" doing what it should! (Keeping my feet comfy-ish and engaging my mind!) I am not a huge High Heel wearer because they hurt my feet and I just could not wrap my head around the story of The Dark Monk. However, this one I love!



In my Kitchen
My most recent campaign was the Glade Expressions(R) Collection. I so far have only been able to try the Pineapple and Mangosteen scent (I was one of "those"customers in Wal-Mart and sprayed the Linen and Italian Mandarin and found I still prefer the Pineapple and Mangosteen) but I look forward to having the other scents in my home in the near future. My next favorite, as far as preferences go would be the Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice scent. I love Apple Scents. Sadly, I have not been able to find that one in my area.

Pineapple and Mangosteen
All 4 scents are pictured below.

From my Pineapple & Mangosteen I can't remember my house not smelling like to the Lavender & Juniper Berry that I am leery about. (Simply because I can not stand Juniper Berry scented anything.) These have got to be some of Glade's better products and scents in my opinion! Please take the time to stop in your local store (Wal-Mart, Target) and at least sniff the bottle(or box)! The scents are awesome!


Linen and Italian Mandarin
One thing I was told when this campaign first started was that you had to be careful with the Oil Diffuser because it "ruined" someones $300 coffee table! Well, I do not have any of that back story but they are pretty simple to use and I am not sure that the person understood the extra easy directions. The diffuser comes in a box that also has directions on how to assemble it that also has pictures to use as references on how to put this neat, stylish little thing together. Open box, take out parts, snap card into oil base, set in "frame" and you are done! Easy right? I thought so! So how on earth did it "destroy" that coffee table? I have no idea!
Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice

What scent do you think you would be most willing to try? I am looking forward to finding that Fuji Apple! When it comes to my home smelling good I want it to be a scent that friends and family can enjoy as well. I have found that, even though some people like the scent, I can not stand the scent of Cinnamon! I like the flavor of ground cinnamon but I can not stand the smell! It gives me a headache! It takes a lot for me to smell that scent and not have a headache. So, I am glad that Glade has these "fall-ish" scents for me to enjoy instead of the "normal" cinnamon scent that naturally always comes out this time of the year!
Lavender and Juniper Berry

With all that being said, I give Glade Expressions(R) Collection a giant A++++!! The scents are appealing, they warm your home without being too over powering! (Unless you set your chair right next to the diffuser sitting on the counter top, then it can be just a bit much! LOL) And they come in packaging that is even more appealing than the scent itself! Most of the "Air Fresheners" now have packaging that you may not want seen by the guests in your home. Both the diffuser and the mist both have appealing packaging you can set anywhere and it will look like it was made to go right where you set it. Our diffuser sits next to the school computer while the mist can is above the mirror in the bathroom. Neither one look out of place! If you happen to try any of the Glade Expressions(R) Collection please let me know what you think. My vote is cast! But I value everyones opinions!

~TTFN!






No comments:

Post a Comment