Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A 4 year old's 10:45 PM stroll

My 4 year old is an occasional sleep walker and, well, the best way to do this is to post my person Facebook status update.....

Here it is! LOL


So glad I was awake for that one!

My 4 year old just walked into my room, turned on the light and started to pull down his pants saying he had to pee!

"So go to the bathroom!" I say....
"OK" He says... walks further into my room.....
"GO TO THE BATH ROOM!!!"
"I have to pee!"....... Still pulling down his pants as I am yelling "NO, NO, NO, NOT HERE! IN THE BATH ROOM!!!"
He drops his jaw *sigh* "I have to pee!!!"
As I point in the direction of the bath room "SO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"

All this time the baby is sound sleep in my lap and has yet to stir... even with the yelling! LOL I finally got the baby moved and was able to go make sure he got into the bath room, where my mother was taking a bath, and onto the toilet to pee before peeing on/in my bedroom again! (Yes, this has happened before!) He was actually heading for my husbands dresser drawers! Oh how that would have been interesting! LOL.... Ugh!

And on that note.... I am off to bed! Ha ha ha...

I do not think he will be making anymore stops in the "not the potty!" room again tonight... And if he does... I will be back again! LOL

I will he didn't sleep walk! And if he must, I wish he would act less like he does when he is awake! Ha ha ha... It is oh so hard to tell the difference! And I know it is bad to wake a sleep walker. But, if he is gonna pee on mine or my husbands things, I think it is time to wake up! LOL

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment