Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back in the saddle again!

So, today marks my first day "back in the saddle", the dieting saddle that is.

And I brought a buddy! My Husband has also joined the diet train! Yippee!!!

We have not weighed in yet, but that is because I have not yet put him and his information into the scale yet... Soon!

For breakfast we had a very yummy Broccoli and Cheddar Firtata that I found the recipe for on Egg Land's Best website. I will try to find it again and update with a link at another time. We also had bacon! Mmmm... Bacon! LOL

Lunch was a yummy hand crafted salad! Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, broccoli, scallions(green onions for those who don't know), olives, mushrooms, feta cheese and ranch dressing top it all off with chili powder and pepper! Some hard boiled eggs would have gone great with this salad! (They are cooking now!)

Dinner will be Chicken Continental! Chicken, Ham and Asiago Cheese! New to me, but my Mother had it while visiting my Sister and she loved it. Best bet, I will too! Add some salads and steamed veggies and we are good to go!

When I have them all ready to go I will post photos of dinner! Have to make it and take them and eat it first!

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment