Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My boys are growing up!

I took my boys in to have their eyes checked not too long ago and my oldest son's glasses came in the other day and yesterday we were able to go pick them up. I am so proud of his choice in glasses. He looks AWESOME!!!


The above photo is my favorite so far in them. The first time I saw them on him they looked too big for his face. But now that he has them they seem to fit a lot better! I love them on him! Very Handsome!

I was not with him when he was picking them out because I was with his 2 younger brothers while they got their eyes checked and I was thankful I was. We found that the soon to be 5 year old needs glasses for 24/7 wear. My oldest son's glasses are only for reading or when on his computer. He seems to enjoy them as well!! I will return with a new post and more information on the soon to be 5 year old and his glasses once they arrive. For now...

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment