Saturday, February 16, 2013

The new Jerry McGuire kid!

We got my 4 (almost 5) year old his glasses the other day and he looks just like the kid from Jerry McGuire! You know, the Tom Cruise "You had me at Hello!" Movie! LOL He looks super cute in his glasses. If I could just get him to leave them on his face! He takes them off and sets them down, he plays with them and he has already bent and scratched them. I have them sitting in the case now until we can go get him a strap to hold them on his head. I can not replace them just yet. He had them on his face for less than 24 hour before the scratch appeared. I was not a very happy Mama. But he is just a kid so it is sort of understandable.


He also has the tendency to look over or under them rather than through them. But he will learn. I have faith in him! And because of his lazy eye we have to put a patch on his good eye and make his lazy one work for about 2 hours, if we can, per day. He enjoys playing pirate! But complains that he can not see and he does not like that! So it is very difficult!


The baby has started to become more and more difficult to put down for his naps (and bed time)! The above photo was taken around 6 last night. He had only napped from about 1-1:30 in the car and then had not taken his normal afternoon nap. Sadly, I had to wake him up and take him and his brothers to pick up Dad at work. But he went back to bed rather easily once we got back home. Thankfully, so did I!

I have been having an issue with severe heartburn. To the point that I had a bout of it that woke me up because I had ended up breathing it in. That is something I would not wish upon anyone!

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment