Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My First post, in a long list of (I hope) many!




Welcome to my blog!

I am excited to finally get one of these going. I have been addicted to my sisters blog for some time now and decided that I too have a lot going on in my life, why not create a blog and tell people about it too! I hope this turns out to be enjoyable for more than just me. I am the Mother of 4 terrific boys! The Wife to a man I adore! (Although we all have our flaws!) The Low-Carber (as of this year and The Learning Coach once the 2012-2013 school year starts. My boys have been put through way too much in the "brick & mortar" school system that I felt it was time to take them under my own wing and show them how it is done. My oldest son (7 years old) is actually bored with the 2nd grade curriculum! And that is my main reason to have him home schooled. he will have the chance to excel at what he knows and wont be held back by all of his "classmates". I shall return to fill in more of how things have come to be how they are today, tomorrow! Below are my boys! I am so proud of them. I always take pictures of them, so please look forward to that! Enjoy!

My oldest, Logan Age: 7
Boy #2, Riley Age: 6
3rd in my brood, Tanner Age: 4 (3years in photo)
Last but not least, Wyatt 4.5 months old (3 months in photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment