Friday, November 2, 2012

A Month of Thanks Day 1 and 2....

I keep seeing posts on Facebook about what people are Thankful for. I have decided, rather than adding more of that to the "timeline" I will post them here. I was going to only do Thankful Thursdays, but I have decided I have so much more to be Thankful for, why not every day. So, here we go...

Day 1: (November 1st, 2012) I am Thankful for my Children, without them I would not be who I am today. I would not know the joy of parenting (or the hard times that parents go through either, it is not all sunshine and lollipops!). They brighten up my days with every smile and giggle. I love all my boys! They may push my buttons from time to time, but they are still some of my greatest blessings ever.

Day 2: (November 2nd, 2012) I am Thankful for the roof over my head. This house may be old and needing some work, but at least it is a warm place to sleep. I have my family with me under one roof and we are happy and healthy. What more could I ask for in a home. I know there are people who struggle more than we do to keep a roof over their families head and then there are others who take what they have for granted. Without my wonderful mother and her help we would not be in this house. 

I hope everyone enjoys this post and the ones to follow. That is all for now....

~TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment