Saturday, November 10, 2012

How (CORN) aMAZing! LOL


More photos than words I feel this time around. Enjoy!

It was Corn Maze time with the Kiddos on Sunday October 25th....
I know this is late and I am sorry. I had some issues getting photos and computer to work together and finally I got the photos from my Mother sent to my email and those will be on our Facebook page (here)!

We all had a blast and the entire thing counted as a PE credit in School!
2 hours worth of PE!

The best part, in my opinion, is that they did a Pac-Man theme! My boys love Pac-Man! They knew so much about it, I was amazed just listening to how much My Boys knew about it! The maps were pretty neat as well! Not very helpful, but they were neat! The entire thing was designed just like the game and they had the ghosts in there and everything! We ended up all the way in the back of the maze without even knowing that was what we had done.

Here are a bunch of the photos from our trip to the Maze:

Darth Vader and Yoda! Happy boys!
Entering the maze....
The inside of this "room" was filled with neon colors and black lights!
The boys loved it and wanted to exit that way too!

Begining the journy through the maze...
All were excited!

Enter and start here!

And the journey begins!

The 4 yr old was beside himself!
On our way to the maze he asked if there was horses!
He was super excited to meet 5 huge Clydesdale's!
And he got to feed them!
This Horse kept stealing the bowls and licking them clean, so I had to have a really good grip on the bowl while little man held it up there!


Found the blue ghost!

Grandma and baby way down below!

At the back of the maze! The building way back there is the Barn at the front of the maze!

4 yr old "posing" on a hay bail!

No clue what the 6 yr old is pointing at here!
4 yr old sitting in background!

8 yr old trying to decide if he should jump to the next hay bail or not! LOL

Baby waiting patiently to go home!

"We are so Lost Mom!"
Inside the maze, he believed at one point we would not get out!

My 3 big guys checking out the map!

Still deciding which way is which!

At the top of the slide in the center of the maze!

4 yr old got down!

6 yr old got down and Grandma and Baby are coming to join us!

8 yr old got down too!

The end is near!
We found the end once and they didn't want to leave...
That was 30 minutes in on our 2 hour hike through a maze! LOL

Not impressed!

"Stop taking pictures and lets go!"

Orange Ghosty!


Pink Ghosty!
I hope everyone enjoyed these photos. I also hope we will be able to go again next year and have just as much fun again! I really had a blast walking around and exploring with my kiddos! Glad they had fun. Only downer was ALL THE RAIN! It was pouring at first and then it let up and then started coming down again! But it was ALL worth it to have fun with my Mother and kiddos!

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment