Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Month of Thanks Days 4, 5 and 6

Day 4: I am Thankful for Brown Beverages! Specifically Diet Dr. Pepper, Coffee and Low-Carb Hot Chocolate! Yum! I pretty much  live off of these liquids all the time! The Hot Chocolate however is only this time of year. It is a Slow Cooker drink that even my kids enjoy! How do you make it? I will tell you!

Low-Carb Hot Chocolate:

1- 1/2 Gallon of Chocolate Almond Milk
1/2- 1/2 Gallon of Almond Breeze Almond Milk
2 to 3 Cinnamon Sticks
2 to 3 Tablespoons of instant coffee

Place Almond Milk and Chocolate Almond Milk into a large slow cooker and mix in coffee with a whisk. Add cinnamon sticks and let set on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours. This will make the home smell yummy and you will have a tasty drink! (Side note: there will be a sort of film on the top. Just use your whisk and mix it in, that part is still good!)
Enjoy!

Day 5: My friends! No matter what is going on in life I know I have several friends I can turn to to vent or to listen to or simply to have someone to talk to! My friends all have great advise and sometimes dumb ideas that just make life that much more fun. I am not sure what I would do without them. And, so no one gets offended, those dumb ideas are never a bad thing. I am sure I have had my fair share at times as well. So, to all those who I call friend, Thank You for always always being there for me! I wouldn't be able to function without you!

Day 6: I am thankful today for Kidd Kraddick in the Morning! I know I will always have a morning laugh as long as they are on the radio. I am glad that they are also on television now and I can go to Dish Nation any time and see their videos! This makes for a bunch more laughs! To actually be able to see the fun they are having and be able to laugh right along with them! If you have not heard of them, now is a good time to get to listening. They are having their Kidd's Kids trip to Disney for terminally ill children on Thursday. This is an awesome trip that they do every year and it always makes me cry! But it is something great! Take a listen! Or look! LOL

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment