Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Month of Thanks.... I'm a Slacker!

He had a spatula he was swinging around!
Days 7, 8, 9, and 10! Yikes... I got super busy with the kids and school and such, but here they are.

Day 7: Homeschooling! This is one of my better choices for my boys! They are currently 2 weeks ahead of where the school expects them to be and they just keep on trucking!

Day 8: PHOTOS! I love photos and when I can control myself it is even better! Since I have 4 kiddos I am keeping home I won't be getting all those nifty school photos that cost a fortune! LOL! So, Wal-mart has their Picture Me Portrait Studio. $7.99 for enough photos to send out to family on both sides of the family! I did however go over that $7.99 the last couple of times because I wanted more photos of the 4 year old. I seem to have less of him than of anyone else! And then we ended up with 64 different photos of the baby on Thursday and there were some I just really wanted to have! Plus, I am a Smiles Club member do I get all sorts of free photos when I go in. Also, the baby turns 1 this month so I got a Birthday collage as well! I am getting a Christmas collage this time and I love all the photos that are going to be on it! Hopefully I will be able to share some of these photos on here some time soon!

Day 9: The ability to go shopping! Even though I am fresh out of "fun money" and have been for awhile I was still able to go "wonder" a store with my Mother (had to return diapers since I bought the wrong size!). We went back to the diaper section and found that the generic store brand had only 4 diapers less but instead of paying $25 for near 100 diapers I only had to pay $13! So, I was able to buy a few other things I needed to get. My mother also found a pair of shoes for the baby that he seemed to really like since as I was deciding which pair to buy he ripped the tag off and handed it to me! LOL.... I gave the cashier the tag and told her the baby had ripped it off and he was wearing the shoes. I got one of those "alright then crazy lady!" looks from her.

Day 10: Snow shovels! LOL I know this is an odd thing to be thankful for but with all this snow that just dumped on us the other day it is something I bet others in the area are enjoying having right now too! Out where I live the snow was up to my knees as I went to the back of our house yesterday. Once you got into town it wasn't nearly as bad!

Well, that is all for today! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I hope to get some newer posts  up with some fun new photos very soon!

~TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment